National Badminton Museum
Website – Terms and Conditions
The term National Badminton Museum or NBM or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is at: – National Badminton Museum, National Badminton Centre, Bradwell Road, Loughton Lodge, Milton Keynes MK8 9LA. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The NBM Charity registration number is 1118059.
- The contents of these pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Due to its policy of updating and improving the Site, NBM may wish to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions which apply at the time of your use of the Site.
- Certain parts of our Site use “cookies” to keep track of your visit and to help you navigate between sections. A cookie is a small data file that certain websites store on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit such websites. Cookies can contain information such as your user ID and the pages you have visited. The only personal information a cookie contains is information that you have personally supplied.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, and completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give risk to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- The site may contain third party advertising and sponsorship and advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with the international and national law. The National Badminton Museum will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
- If you need to contact the National Badminton Museum about these Terms and Conditions you may do so by post using the address given above or by email using this address [email protected]