Volunteer with The National Badminton Museum
Join the passionate team shaping what is a sporting heritage institution and become actively and meaningfully involved in the discovery and conservation of badminton’s rich history.
We always need more volunteers to help us. You don’t have to be a historian, a librarian or an archivist – the majority of our current volunteers certainly are not – though if you do have these kinds of skills, we won’t turn you away!
What can you do for the National Badminton Museum?
Are you interested in supporting us in any of the following areas?
- Receiving, cataloguing and conserving the material coming in.
- Acting as an ambassador in the regions to spread the word.
- Making the wealth of information and history in the Museum available to the badminton family and the wider public.
- Designing promotional material for the Museum.
- Advising on marketing and outreach.
- Developing the website and advising on IT support generally.
- Developing and researching the collection and archives in one of the many specialist areas of the game of badminton.
- Planning, designing and staffing exhibitions and events both at badminton tournaments and on-site at the Museum.
You also needn’t be based in the Milton Keynes area as we need support and promotion all around the country.